Drug therapy has obvious curative effect on the disease, but psychotherapy can reduce anxiety. Generally speaking, psychotherapy should be combined with drug to control anxiety.
1、 Drug therapy
(1) Tricyclic antidepressants: the effect of imipramine and chlorimipramine is better, and the starting dose should be small. For example, imipramine can start from 12.5mg every day before going to bed, and increase by 12.5mg every other day until 300mg. The general treatment dose is 150mg, and individual needs to be more than 300mg.
(2) Benzodiazepines: alprazolam has the best curative effect, followed by clozapine, hydroxazolam, sulestam and diazepam. Alprazole can be used 0.4-0.8 mg three times a day.
(3) B-adrenergic receptor blocker, propranolol, can be used to relieve the symptoms of autonomic hyperactivity.
(4) Buspirone is effective in the treatment of generalized anxiety without side effects such as drowsiness.
2、 Psychotherapy: it is the basic method to treat this disease
(1) Group psychotherapy;
(2) Group psychotherapy;
(3) Individual psychotherapy;
(4) Morita therapy.
In psychotherapy, doctors systematically explain the medical knowledge of the disease to patients, so that patients can fully understand the disease, so that they can analyze the causes of their own onset, seek countermeasures, eliminate hypochondriac psychology, reduce anxiety and worry, and break the vicious circle. And to explain the treatment, so that patients with active cooperation, give full play to the therapeutic effect. Individual psychotherapy is based on collective or group treatment, and it is aimed at the specific situation of individual patients. Morita therapy is one of the effective methods to treat neurasthenia. The hospital that has condition also can choose.