Leukemia is a terrible disease, this disease is often very sudden, it is difficult to cure after the disease, so people are very afraid of this disease. Because many people have seen the relevant reports of leukemia in TV programs, they want to know the early symptoms of leukemia and the causes of leukemia. In order to let everyone have a more comprehensive understanding of this disease, the following is a detailed introduction to this disease.
- The onset of leukemia is very sudden: unlike other diseases, the onset of leukemia is very sudden. Many people who seem to be normal will suddenly find out that they have leukemia.
- Fever: fever is also the main symptom of leukemia, low fever, high fever may appear, in the early stage of many people will appear long-term low fever, acute onset is generally high fever.
- Bleeding often occurs in the body: in the early stage of leukemia, many patients will have bleeding in many parts of the body, such as the mouth, nose, teeth and other parts are easy to bleed.
- Lymphadenopathy: many leukemia patients will have lymphadenopathy, especially in the neck, armpit, groin and other parts.
- Skin abnormalities: many patients with leukemia on the skin will also appear irregular papules and lumps, with the naked eye can be observed.