1、 Insomnia can be caused by various reasons
Classification of insomnia:
- Environmental factors: noise or light interfere with sleep, high temperature or cold affect sleep, bedding discomfort such as too hard or too thick or too thin bedding affect sleep. Changing the sleeping environment, such as hospitalization or staying in a hotel, can also cause insomnia. Sleepers, especially those who snore heavily, also affect sleep.
- Physiological factors: high speed travel across several time zones (jet lag) and shift from day shift to night shift work, as the body’s biological clock has not yet adapted to the new circadian rhythm, insomnia also occurs.
- Psychosocial factors: stress and various life events can cause insomnia. Anxiety about the illness of oneself or relatives, fear of surgery, death of relatives, worry about exams or accepting important jobs are common causes of temporary insomnia.
- Somatic diseases: all kinds of painful diseases, such as cardiopulmonary disease, arthritis, advanced cancer, nocturia, gastrointestinal disease, renal failure, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson’s disease, often cause insomnia.
- Mental diseases: depression, schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, borderline personality disorder, often accompanied by insomnia.
- Drugs: the most common cause of insomnia drugs and alcohol and appetite inhibitors. This kind of insomnia is called rebound insomnia.
- Sleep complications: such as nightmares and night terrors.
- Primary sleep disorders: such as idiopathic insomnia, sleep phase delay or advance syndrome, sleep apnea syndrome.
- False insomnia: false insomnia is also known as sleep state misunderstanding, that is to say, sleeping is mistaken for not sleeping. Some people think that fatigue is a normal physiological process, but it is not a completely self-control activity, but a passive process. It is not like some activities of the human body, which can come and stop according to the will of the human body. Insomnia is often difficult to induce their tutors into sleep and distress.
2、 How to reduce insomnia:
- Normal and natural attitude. There is no need to worry too much about insomnia, the more nervous, the more forced to sleep, the result is counterproductive. Some people are even more nervous about insomnia for many days in a row. They think that if it goes on like this, the brain won’t get rest, it’s not a short life, and it will also get sick. Excessive anxiety caused by this kind of worry is more harmful to sleep itself and its health.
- Seek and eliminate the causes of insomnia. There are many factors causing insomnia, which have been mentioned before. It is not difficult to find if we pay a little attention. Cause elimination, insomnia self-healing, insomnia symptoms caused by disease, to seek medical attention in time. Can not think: insomnia is just a small problem, not a disease and delay treatment.
- Physical and mental relaxation is good for sleep. Before going to bed, go out for a walk and relax. Before going to bed, take a bath or soak your feet in hot water, and then go to bed. It’s good for sleeping. There are many specific methods to induce the human body to sleep, such as relaxation, which has been spread among the people and can be used.
- Sleep induction. Listening to flat and rhythmic sound, such as the sound of train running, cricket chirping, dripping water and the sound of spring rain on tape, or music hypnotic tape, can help sleep, and can also establish the conditioned reflex to induce sleep.
- Drink hot milk. Drinking a cup of hot milk with sugar before going to bed, according to research, can increase the secretion of human insulin, increase the entry of ammonia into brain cells, and promote the secretion of sleep serotonin by human brain; at the same time, milk contains trace * * type substances, which has the effect of calming and tranquilizing, so as to promote the stable sleep of human body.
- Suitable sleeping position. Of course, comfortable sleeping posture is appropriate, and can vary from person to person. However, it is better to sleep on one’s side. Cao Cishan, a health practitioner, points out in his sleep formula: “lie on the left side, bend the left foot, bend the left arm, support the head with the hand, extend the right foot, and place the right hand between the right thighs. The right recumbent position is opposite This kind of sleeping posture is good for relaxing the whole body and sleeping soundly.
- If you are tired and hard to fall asleep, you may as well eat apples, bananas, oranges, oranges, pears and other fruits. Because, this kind of fruit fragrance, has the sedative effect to the nervous system; the sugar in the fruit, can make the cerebral cortex inhibition and easy to enter the sleep state.
- If insomnia is caused by being away on business and not adapting to the environment, you should be prepared first, take the initiative to adjust, be prepared, and not worry about not sleeping well because of nervousness. At the same time can also use the above method of sleep, can avoid insomnia. Using the above methods, do not talk, do not think when sleeping; sleep first, sleep again, that is: do not use the brain too much before going to bed, after going to bed to eliminate all distractions, keep quiet; in addition, pay attention to the bedroom environment quiet, fresh air, bed hard soft suitable, can improve the quality of sleep. If you sleep well, you will have plenty of energy when you get up.
3、 Insomnia treatment:
- Self therapy of patent medicine
(1) Diazepam, 2.5-5 mg, before going to bed.
(2) Sukemian, 0.1-0.2 g, before going to bed. Suitable for those who are not easy to fall asleep.
(3) Buzhong Yiqi pill, 9g each time, 2-3 times a day, swallowed in warm water. It is used for the patients with Qi deficiency, mental fatigue, tooth marks on the edge of tongue and poor appetite. (4) Longdan Xiegan pill, 9g each time, 2-3 times a day, swallowed with warm water. For those with thick and greasy tongue coating, irritability and yellow red urine.
(5) Yishi guntan pill, 2G each time, 3 times a day, swallowed with warm water. It is used for those who like to eat greasy food, wine and sugar and have endogenous damp heat, thick yellow tongue coating, hard stool, stuffy chest and strange dreams.
(6) Anshen Buxin pill, 15 pills each time, 3 times a day, swallowed with warm water.
(7) Yangxue Anshen syrup, 1-2 tbsp each time, 3 times a day.